IGNORED

The Octopus Project - The house of apples and eyeballs

Guest SamWhite!

ordered, hey tobacco..who does all the artwork for bmsr? i love it all

thanks kaen!

i've done all of it except for the icecream face on the lost picking ep. that one was done by toronto artist, peanutbreath.

Guest roygbiv

you have to be kinda careful with BMSR. one minute they're releasing beautiful tracks you wouldnt want to miss, the next its really distorted unlistenable rubbish!

I love the art too, tho.

Guest SamWhite!

kick ass release.

All the tracks are supposed to have "The Octopus Project & Block Moth Super Rainbow" as the artist on the tags right? because like no one has listened to them on last.fm

Guest Eastern Europe
you have to be kinda careful with BMSR. one minute they're releasing beautiful tracks you wouldnt want to miss, the next its really distorted unlistenable rubbish!

I love the art too, tho.

i love how people will talk shit about an artist after he has posted in the thread. hes right there, man. tell him that.

btw- BMSR fuckin rocks!

Guest CanadianSnares

I was wearing the T-shirt yesterday, and my father was visiting. He was like "BMSR?" and I explained, and he was like "lol, they're really running out of names! lol!" and I was like "What about bands from the 60's with names like 'straw berry alarm clock' 'tangerine zoos' and 'I new dada' " and he was like "I'm a cat eater"

Guest Glass Plate

I love the style of packaging, especially the plastic case that came around it, it makes it feel like old vinyls. (as well do all digipacks, but this digipack is super craz-e)

Archived