IGNORED

I wonder who'll be there

Guest aphelion

Guest vibertisgod

Don't be silly guys, its just the acid master himself, Mike Dred the Kosmik Kommando - This will be good, I've booked 3 tickets already!

:ok:

• 1 month later...
i think it's Mike Dred... bcause Innovation in the Dynamics of Acid by The Kosmik Kommando... i'm not sure but it's my opinion... ;-)

and the other 3 UI albums

Blue

Yellow

Ultra Violet

yup! ;-) i know it! but ultra violet is not from rephlex & is not a production with aphex... ;-)

Universal Indicator is a band's name...

:aphexsign:

i think it's Mike Dred... bcause Innovation in the Dynamics of Acid by The Kosmik Kommando... i'm not sure but it's my opinion... ;-)

and the other 3 UI albums

Blue

Yellow

Ultra Violet

yup! ;-) i know it! but ultra violet is not from rephlex & is not a production with aphex... ;-)

Universal Indicator is a band's name...

:aphexsign:

yeah but its still universal indicator, and mike seems to go by Universal indicator and kosmik kommando now-a-days

holy shit this is in 2 days time, how did i not find out about this beforehand!!?!?!?!?!?

ps. chris, you going?

fraid not.. i did tell you about this like 60 days ago (a man can loop the world in the time it takes for you to forget)

Archived