IGNORED

SAW II & Surgery

avinit

So I'm going to have surgery tomorrow for the second time and this time I've made a playlist on my mp3 player with the best tracks from SAW II.Last time when I woke up after the surgery I was so wasted from the morphine so this time I plan to exploit my condition to the max with this playlist.I hope to drift off to a different planet with naked women (or something) so I only took the tracks that are beautiful and not the scary ones like Radiator and Tree, those have always freaked me out.

Wish me luck !

My Drugged out playlist :

Cliffs

Rhubarb

Blue Calx

Parallel Stripes

Z Twig

Hexagon

Lichen

Stone In Focus

Good luck!

Man, that's weird and no shit! Last week I had surgery for the second time, and also prepared a playlist. However, I felt so shitty last time that even images of naked women were too much to bear, so I reckon SAWII is a damn fine choice. The electronic music mishmash I put together last week seemed a good idea at the time, but I think it to brought me round quicker and I felt a little cheated. I reckon you'll do better with some anaesthetic induced lucid dreaming. Enjoy.

Guest ThE99THReDBallooN

pardon my ignorance

i've just ripped the tracks from my sawII & just realised there is no stone in focus

is it not on the album?

No, track #19 as it's referred to only exists on the vinyl versions of SAWII and the Astralwerks compilation "Excursions In Ambience: The Third Dimension" which is a nice CD to own, if not just for the SAWII track on CD.

You can get it here for a nice price:

http://www.amazon.com/Excursions-Ambience-...TF8&s=music

Oddly enough, Amazon.co.uk does NOT have it...

• 1 month later...

Stone In Focus is the best track of SAW II ? so i think i'm the one who don't like this album & this track (stone in focus were in SAW II uk LP... & i found strange that SAW II uk LP have 25 tracks, SAW II CD have 24 tracks (missed Stone in Focus) & SAW II us LP have 23 tracks (missed Stone in Focus & Hankie)!!!

i've SAW II, i listened it many time & don't arrive 2 like them... i've bought them bcause i loved SAW... but, sure, SAW r not ambient then SAW II r ambient...

Stone In Focus, i've it by nice someone who gave me in lossless file... i've heared around me that the track (also here in this 4um) is great... but ambient style is not my cup of tea... i prefer electronic music, breakbeat, drum'n'bass, jungle, drill'n'bass, etc.

peace & b wild! ;-)

Archived