IGNORED

big fucking drum

Guest pantsonmyhead

This is good abstract and dark stuff! Very interesting and there is so much that is happening in the track. I found it to be inovative except the last fast part of the song, I got used to that.

What s/w u used?

4/5

Guest pantsonmyhead

thanks guys

i figured this track would just sink like the rest of mine nnut i was gonna give it one more shot

s/w used.....

nuendo with reason re-wired

some reaktor4

some synthedit stuff

izzat 4/5 stars?

Guest Franklin

great manipulation.

don't see enough of that in YLC.

needs a strong melody to pull everything a la RAE by autechre.

ending not near as interesting as the start. how much time did you spend on the start vs the end.

now make the time more equal in the second half. = more quality.

overal 7/10

def. worth a listen.

I really like the drum processing and atmosphere in this. Big sound, lots of stylish breakdowns and embellishment. Very cool. Enjoying this quite a bit. Love those big reverb heavy pads that swell up. onto the squiggly bits section/drill action. I have a soft spot for this sort of thing. This is some of the best beat programming and sound design I've heard in YLC.

Great!

• 2 weeks later...

That reverb wash sounds lovely on headphones, and all those other bits that suddenly bust the scene then dissapear. Some pretty innovative techniques in effect here, the end part gets 6 venetians out of 10. Overall I give it a solid 7

Archived