IGNORED

Danktop - Magical Goat Head::::||||||||

Atop

thanks for listening.....

and I apologize for the negativity in this thread..........

It is not what Dank and I want to be attached to our music....

We are simply pleased people are listening to it....

hating it or loving it or liking it or not knowing what the hell it is....

any reaction is good.....

just don't tell us how much you hate it, it's not a kosher thing to do in EKT....

I am sure Van Gogh had plenty of hatred against his art while he was alive and look what happened to himself, he went crazy and so will I if I hear too many people telling me my and/or a friends' music sucks (music that I think is great, sure, some of my friends make crappy music and that is ok, but it is for me to say so!).....

I would rather people keep that to themselves, or at least provide well thought out criticism......

Akkad

The reverse machinery intro is cool, nice wide sound. Gets a bit cluttered and sounds very random at points, but it's a fun sound experiment. I like the rewindy bits, reminds me of something off Skinny Puppy's the Process (not the track, just that one sound). I want to listen to that CD now, but it's a few continents away... Are you using that dblue glitch plug-in?

I like some elements in there. An interesting listen.

much gratitude!

the full lp will be done in a bit and I will send out copies to those that want it........

will make a thread about it when it is ready......

we have much more in storage about ready to fill a full cd....

Dank will weep at the forthcoming knowledge of our comparison to Skinny Puppy, gods amongst men...........

what a gift it is to be able to blind folk with your music?

we take up this fate with full farce and brutality!

Akkad

thanks and praises for everyone who has listened...

about to take this track down and won't post anything till we finish the record......

Akkad

Archived