IGNORED

squarewindow ep

OK,

the track Talk about you and me....

Is there a way to own this on CD?

How come there were two Squarewindow EPS?

one with squarewindow, talkabout, & ultravisitor

and another with itt-fack, abacus 2, venus no 17, and melt 14.6?

can someone explain this madness?

Guest ThE99THReDBallooN

i thought the one with venus was a bonus with the album like the vacuum tracks on hello everything & the one with talk about was an album promo disk

but....

The CD was promo only and therefore v. rare

The 12" is quite scarce now too, Warpmart exclusive IIRC... Talk About Me And You is a cool track, I like it when the timings go all over the place at the end

I doubt the mini CD with itti-fack etc. on it is rare coz Warp sent me one free with a T-shirt. In fact I have it here now. I like mini CDs, they're so cute

I doubt the mini CD with itti-fack etc. on it is rare coz Warp sent me one free with a T-shirt. In fact I have it here now. I like mini CDs, they're so cute

Nah I wasn't referring to the 3" CD, as that came with all Warpmart orders of Ultravisitor for a bit.

The CD I meant was the 3 track one with Squarewindow and Talk About Me And You on.

The CD was promo only and therefore v. rare

The 12" is quite scarce now too, Warpmart exclusive IIRC... Talk About Me And You is a cool track, I like it when the timings go all over the place at the end

Yeah it's really decent but I didn't have it for ages, really confused me when I grabbed an mp3 copy after not being bothered to get the CD.

now who got the Venus No. 17 CD?

i got the promos square window & venus n°17 in cd... but Talk about you & me (in Ultravisitor Promo CD firstly, after in EP) is a rare b-side... & in bleep.com is only on mp3 file... boooooo!!! i want it in flac!!! it's difficult 2 find this exceptionnel track, i've listened it & this track is really funky drum'n'bass music

so, who have this famous Buzz Caner ? & the single Vic Acid ? :laughing:

Archived