IGNORED

BoC on Scottish TV this sunday

Guest BlueIgloo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moebius

One interesting thing about the BBC press release, it's the first time I've seen Marcus's name officially given as "Marcus Eoin Sandison".

Was it recorded by anyone? :U

If it was only the vid, still would be interesting to see how they matched it with the program.

couldn't have been so just by a "oh, and BoC, they're great! Here's a video from their last full length album..." ?

Guest BlueIgloo

it was basically a 'that's all we got time for on The music show this week, and to close us out tonight, here's Boards of Canada with 'Dayvan Cowboy''.

Run VT

at least they didnt cut the video off half way, they played the whole thing.

Just say "That's all we got time for on the music show this week, and to close us out tonight, here's Boards of Canada with 'Dayvan Cowboy' '' before clicking the link. I'd imagine it'd have the same effect.

Just say "That's all we got time for on the music show this week, and to close us out tonight, here's Boards of Canada with 'Dayvan Cowboy' '' before clicking the link. I'd imagine it'd have the same effect.

thats some bad-ass shit rieght there-a.

:heart:

Archived