IGNORED

Supposedly BOC Track... But Probably Not

murve33

Guest Raddcliff

not nice if it is real...its pretty lackluster and doesnt hold my attention at all. (crappy recording) if its from a new release then i expect a poor one at that.

I've tried to do a bit of research on this, but i haven't got much.

On another forum they were talking about the Campfire Headphase, i think shortly after or before it came out. People were giving track listings and supposedly, there was a whole bunch of fake CD's or something rather.

People kept saying something about a hidden track after farewell fire, and i dont think it had anything to do with Maquarie Ridge. "Would You Like to Play" was listed as a hidden track.

The song clashes with the rest of that album, so i dont think it has anything to do with that album.

Still not sure if it's BOC, But i doubt it

Heres the link to that forum conversation.

http://www.stereogum.com/archives/001704.html

not nice if it is real...its pretty lackluster and doesnt hold my attention at all. (crappy recording) if its from a new release then i expect a poor one at that.

Yeah, it wouldn't be nice if it was from something new, or just the fact that they made it.

It just be cool if it was something they made that was unheard of. <- Thats what i meant.

Guest roygbiv

Doesnt sound like a boc track to me.

its not too bad though, in fact Im warming to it.

More opinions on this, please?

would've been more of a BoC track if it wasn't for the, overdone? beat.

and the intro clattering in the background was ... well, it didn't really get to me besides of what it could've been! :/

One sure could've done something much "bigger" with the melody than that, evolving it into like 8min track after the downy pause part near the end

low prob. being BoC

hahaha...ironic this - First thing popping up this morning is this song, and I'm liking it, kinda' feeling too bad this isn't BoC :-v but then it really doesn't matter, since it's a good tune anyway.

I'm thinking it's not BoC because it has "their sound" too much in it (over-use of some patterns etc.); therefore being overdone..?

Whoever did this and read these posts, must be quite proud :}

Guest Raddcliff

its weird...its like its TOO clear. boc recording is very clean...but seems more analogue [though the last two efforts seem to have more digi stuff than analogue, who knows] but this sounds like its all digi.

tune doesnt do much for me, but the mix is good. great sound seperation.

Archived