IGNORED

The Milk

Dpek

great track man. i was feelin it to my knees up until the main beat faded and the high notes came in. i was expecting the low note to build the percussion more but it did the opposite (though this isnt my track, so i have no say in what it should have done). i agree with leafeater about the ending... i loved it when it was pretty :)

1. If you didn't like the first part, found it too slow or anything, the last part was a hitpoint.

2. If you didn't like the last part, found it too fast or energetic or anything, the first part was hitpoint.

3. This song is about alcohol. Listen to it with this in your mind and you'll see it.

Anyway, cheers for your comment. :)

1. If you didn't like the first part, found it too slow or anything, the last part was a hitpoint.

2. If you didn't like the last part, found it too fast or energetic or anything, the first part was hitpoint.

3. This song is about alcohol. Listen to it with this in your mind and you'll see it.

Anyway, cheers for your comment. :)

it wasnt that i found the last part too fast or energetic, it just didnt suit the track at all... like having hi tempo trance during a slow montage; it just didnt make sense.

No problem, no problem. ;) It is common for people to like my tracks but dislike one little bit. I hope others will like the fast bit so guys, I need more comments to see if there actully is a problem. :D Aight.

No problem, no problem. ;) It is common for people to like my tracks but dislike one little bit. I hope others will like the fast bit so guys, I need more comments to see if there actully is a problem. :D Aight.

the fast bit is pretty good for a fast track, wasnt saying you did it wrong, just in the wrong place.

IRAIL: great beginning. love that 8-bit type synth. - messy hip-hop. was expecting more surprising things. 1:18 gets a little repetitive. need some lead synth, crazy melodies to go on top of this. - harmonic mess. not bad. - ouch messy mess! fun stuff.

has potential but the evolution doesn't seem to follow a logic. sounds like different tracks put together in one. that said i think the fast part could've fitted @ the end if it were a reminiscence of the first part.

Bro don't wish people to like your tunes ... either they do or they don't. I have to agree with the others that the beat dropping kinda felt wrong. I don't know if I was keen on the ending either although it was certainly unexpected. To be honest I don't think there is enough going on in this track. Really it needs a few more layers 'cause as it stands it feels a little empty. Overall I liked the vibe but really more emotion could be drawn from this. Beat for the first minutes was pretty funky.

Guest Glass Plate

I personally think the ending that's a complete contrast, is kick ass, would destory the audience at a concert, total killer.

Archived