IGNORED

cubus - late 5am tired eye, 15/11/06

springymajig

Awesome, there's a new Cubus album out... And you can like, buy a proffessionally printed cdr of it too, and if you do you get a bonus cdr with it too... sweet... I'm gonna buy it, I reckon you guys should all buy it too... cos I said so... I'm sure it's brawesome anyway... haven't listened to it yet...

Or download it.. it seems they're generous enough to give it away for free too.

http://www.ilovecubus.co.uk

I'm very much looking forward to this YAY!

• 2 weeks later...

I originally stuck it in here but thought it was rather big headed of me to have done so with our own material so moved it to YLC. But Mr.Springy thought it deserved to have a space in here so he made this'un topic....

Guest Thisket

I listened to this...

It's nice. A bit digitally windy and foggy. A little long, but it had some great moments, and "strangled" synth noises, especially those in say, "24th".

Maybe in a different mindset I could say "very nice".

An area of digital low pressure will be sweeping in from the east early tomorrow, bringing digital winds with speeds up to 30mph, and a risk of digital flash floods. and then settling down by the end of the week with a little digital fog.
pardon me for not being too clued up on my digital weather systems, but what's that mean?! :ermm: :confused:

thanks for listening and for the comments tho!

Archived