IGNORED

now that we know Fred is gay

Alzado

since fred has basically come out of the closet (see gay thread), who on watmm do we think fred would be most likely to have gay sex with?

the obvious choice is Kaen, imo. after all, he drew kaen in that slinky zangief getup. closer attention to the details of those drawings reveal fred's fantasies relating to kaen's muscular build and well stocked package.

another choice would be mrx. i saw them slowdancing at a new haven bar a couple months ago. at the time, i just chalked it up to alcohol. however it's clear now that it was probably some homosexual moment between the two of them that the rest of can't understand.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest feta lol

obv essines has been the object of freds desires for years. the good thing for fred is that essines is legal now and fred can ravage that asshole left to right to up to down to all night long.

obv essines has been the object of freds desires for years. the good thing for fred is that essines is legal now and fred can ravage that asshole left to right to up to down to all night long.

that's a good point. essines' beautiful arse would be a logical destination for most of us, actually.

Guest dinner at my house

I think fred should go into rehab. Drugs, drinking, driving impaired. He needs to find out what the root of his problem with life is. He's got a beautiful girl, a steady job, it's just a shame he threw everything down the toilet so quickly.

Guest dinner at my house

These days I feel fred is basically a walking husk. He had it all. And it all just fell apart totally and now he is trying to maintain normalcy like nothing ever happened. Well wake up Fred. We are looking at you, all eyes are on you, and youre a fucking mess.

Guest we_kill_soapscum
I think fred should go into rehab. Drugs, drinking, driving impaired. He needs to find out what the root of his problem with life is. He's got a beautiful girl, a steady job, it's just a shame he threw everything down the toilet so quickly.

you are the root of all his problems

Guest dinner at my house

you are the root of all his problems

If thats true then maybe he should come talk to me and ask questions. I am willing to talk. But right now, all I see is a walking husk of a man.

Repression leads to all sorts of problems, including drinking and driving, drugs, pills and alchohol. I think that it's important that we encourage Fred, now that he's openly admitted his gayness.

Acceptance is the first step to recovery, and we should all applaud Fred's, albeit drunken, strength in stepping out of the closet.

*golf clap*

Archived