IGNORED

yeah okay holy shit

Fred McGriff

yall my African Americanz, first off, like straight up if i didnt have watmm at work i'd be miserable, so gotta give props to the watmm. that's really it, that's all i have to say. i apologize if i make too many poop and fart jokes but it's just my nature to be immature about things like that when i need an escape from fucking real world ass people trying to jock me for real world ass shit you know? wooooo. i dont know why i'm talking like a bitch, but i've had lots to drink and lots of pills on top of that cause i'm on vacation and i feel really fucking great. so, i'm sorry if you think i'm a baseball plaing allstar because i'm not, i'm in actuality just some white nerd with a receding hairline trying to have some fun on the internets, i understand there are some haters out there but i guarntee if yous and me just went out and had a beer you'd realize i really dont give a crap about that much at all, i just want to have a couple laughs and whatnot, i think that's the common mentaility here, we just wnat to have some lols right? i probalby come across as very attention seeking but i'm genuniely out to just amuse everyone including myself and it's been a successful amusement oppuration for several years now so i just want to make a typical drunk post and thank everyone for tolerating my sometimes overbearing presence on here with burlaps and whatnot, i dont know what else to say, i'm a pretty low key guy, i just think what keeps me here is a bunch of dudes who like the same music, and i cant find people that have as good of taste in music in my waking life, so yall are like kindrid spirits and shit, seriously, i dont know what i would do without watmm, i would just feel very alone in my passion for really good electronic music. i doubt i would still be making it if it wasnt for wattm, but knowing that cool genuine people out there still enjoy the music makes me feel like spending time here and "wasting" time at work is actually worht it in the grand scheme of things, even if you all are a bunch of unemployed fuckups, it doesnt matter cause you have the special electronic music gene implanted into your brain, just like me, and i fucking love you for it, and you are all my brothers, and so i just wanted to say thanks for making my days tolerable, if not enjoyable, day in and day out. so i just want to extend my sincerist of smiles and give a big ass gay hug to everyone because even among the silly flame wars and arguments and name calling and wahtever else, i'd still have your back in a fist fight against some jobber ohio state fan

peace out i'm about to sleep 14 hours, i woke up with an irregular heartbeat a few days ago so i think i'm going to die soon but whatever

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
amen bro.

also i would like to say that i hate the amen break but it's a very specific hate, like if a pro-amen break dude at a bar was about to get in a fist fight, i woul dmost likely do a jump sidekick to kill the other guy, or call the cops, because i've never even met someone at a bar that has even heard of the amen break, and i would definitely support them in the waking life

you gave me some incentive to draw again, thanks pal.

mellencamp.jpg

was supposed to be john mellencamp, but i made him look like an asian dood, hah. i blame photoshop. it was out of anger from hearing his song ever commercial break on game day.

paintbrush rather.

Guest Mirezzi

haha, on a related note, one of Beak's tracks will be used in a play I've writing and directing; it will be performed on December 7,8,9 in Bozeman, Montana. All you cocksuckers are invited.

it doesnt matter cause you have the special electronic music gene implanted into your brain, just like me, and i fucking love you for it

lol, awesome! i really do think it's a special gene, my friends never really understand electronic music when i play it in my car

Guest Adjective

zangief has cuts and stuff in the pic i was looking at to draw it

zangief-ryu.gif

i made them light cause it looked like you just suicided when i did them dark like the pic

Archived