IGNORED

now that we know Fred is gay

Alzado

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know, ive been doing some thinking and to tell you the truth i would probably let fred stick his penis into my penis, thats how it works right? i mean i would do essines too but fred comes first because instead of lighting up a doobie after the act he would draw burlap masterpieces in paint for me.

Guest AlexPallas

being gay is not something i can endorse right now on the account of it being too emo...of course unless you're super sexy like David Bowie or Prince

Guest racial-halfpipe~
you know, ive been doing some thinking and to tell you the truth i would probably let fred stick his penis into my penis, thats how it works right? i mean i would do essines too but fred comes first because instead of lighting up a doobie after the act he would draw burlap masterpieces in paint for me.

i thought homosex was when two dudes took turns stretching their foreskins over each other's pensu? back and forth and so on... :huh:

Guest racial-halfpipe~
docking penises

waaaah... this is for real. :pinch:

i suggest that watmm should form an ad hoc committee to investigate this activity and report back their findings for the benefit of mankind! all in favor say "aye." :w00t:

Archived