IGNORED

fucking noise

Squee

does the noise go away if you run the laptop on batteries (ie. unplug it from the wall)?

yup, this is the question I would ask. Because if the noise does go away its a ground loop, and relatively simple to sort out. In fact that does sound like the ground loop hum from my old laptop, and it would still be present with my external audio interface.

i was starting to get really pissed off with my stereos fuzzing to shit, but that turned out to be just because the power cables where dangling all around it and it was right next to the plug socket.

Guest joshier

ok here's what you do, get the fuck out from windows xp, bill gates shits all over it, get windows 98.

Second, install Norton Anti Virus 1999 with Norton Anti Pro Firewall 1999, you'll be set.

See, the problem is, is that hundreds of bees who look like monkeys are right outside your window, and their only way to get inside your bedroom is via the phone line.. they crawl up the line and into your house.. from there, they can infiltrate Norton and his wife misses firewall and eat their souls...

Don't let that happen..

best of luck.

p.s. I thought you meant tinnitus at first! I was going to offer my condolences and give you a donation of 5 pounds with paypal.

Archived