IGNORED

song. first one posted in maybe a year.

Guest DOLLA MENU

Guest feta lol

hi. heres a sample of what ive been working on as of late. let me know what you think. i like it a lot. it is full of emotion and is mixed really well and is make me happy. thank you yes.

1389.mp3

let me know what you think. like i said it is a newer direction for me but is along the lines of what i usually do being down tempo , melodic etc... it DOES NOT sound like BOC so dont worry

ohh im digging it so far, i love that rippled drum or sound or whatever it is, it's fresh.

transition into the last 3rd is interesting... waiting for more to come... nothing comes but i like it.

great strack, nice melodic atmosphere with a happy rhythm.

pretty straight forward melodic track, no real changes/evolutions, but it's pleasant enough. the sounds are interesting, but nothing pops out at me. i don't really have anything against it, it's inoffensive and pleasant, nothing wrong with that.

Guest feta lol
ohh im digging it so far, i love that rippled drum or sound or whatever it is, it's fresh.

transition into the last 3rd is interesting... waiting for more to come... nothing comes but i like it.

great strack, nice melodic atmosphere with a happy rhythm.

hey, thanks. glad that you liked it. would you suggest lengthening the last 3rd and maybe adding a beat? originally it sort of opened up into a whole new section of work but i cut it because the song was too long imo.

pretty straight forward melodic track, no real changes/evolutions, but it's pleasant enough. the sounds are interesting, but nothing pops out at me. i don't really have anything against it, it's inoffensive and pleasant, nothing wrong with that.

thanks, i pride myself on producing beautiful melodies that create or stir up some kind of emotions. this song isnt by any means innovative or ground breaking. in fact its only goal is to be pretty and to hold the listeners attention for the entire duration. it's comforting.

hey, thanks. glad that you liked it. would you suggest lengthening the last 3rd and maybe adding a beat? originally it sort of opened up into a whole new section of work but i cut it because the song was too long imo.

i dont know, yeah maybe a beat, it just needed something. i say shorten the first 2/3's and split the track down the middle for when you transition to the 2nd set of sounds. then maybe mix in some elements of the first half with the last half.

love the melody a lot. it sounds REALLY good when the drums stop at the end. soooo yeah i think the drums need something. more layers. maybe some reverb. they kinda sound stumbly. and maybe simplify the pattern to just a boom-boom chick, boom-boom chick. but really though i love the melody and the way it's arranged.

Archived