IGNORED

5 demos

oscillik

hey everyone,

i've been busy the past couple of weeks, and here's some of the output. not got my 303 or 606 in here due to lack of a MIDI->Sync24 converter, but hope you like this stuff

they're just demos at the moment really, only one is finished as of yet, but there's enough here to listen to some ideas.

any comments would be great.

thanks guys and gals

demos on zebox page

1511093760_l.jpg

Its kind of creepy because of the noise levels. The second one. Its got a very dated vibe too it, but I like it a lot. The first one I didn't like so much. just melodically it was just too cheesy. But demo 2 is pretty nice. You mix in mono? I really actually am digging your style a lot now as I listen to it more. At first it wasn't so cool. Demo 2 needs to be finshed. demo 3 caught me by suprise. It pops right into the arp and then ends. Allright demo 4 starts off promising, and its really good actually.....This is the one I want to see finish the most.

Its kind of creepy because of the noise levels. The second one. Its got a very dated vibe too it, but I like it a lot. The first one I didn't like so much. just melodically it was just too cheesy. But demo 2 is pretty nice. You mix in mono? I really actually am digging your style a lot now as I listen to it more. At first it wasn't so cool. Demo 2 needs to be finshed. demo 3 caught me by suprise. It pops right into the arp and then ends. Allright demo 4 starts off promising, and its really good actually.....This is the one I want to see finish the most.

yeah, i like the older sounding stuff...bit of a sucker for retro sounding timbres! yep well i don't actually have a mixer, i'm using splitter cables at the moment! and recording to cassette tape - hence all the noise :( can't afford a mixer or decent recording device at the moment :(

i've been getting quite a few compliments, particularly on demo 4...so looks like i'll be concentrating on that one for the time being! thanks very much for listening :D

man, all that gear and no mixer??? you mentalist - you can get a brand new 12 channel yamaha one from digital village for £105 these days (i'm getting one next week!! wee-hee!).

anyway, will download and listen tonight (at work at the mo) and get back to you duder.

Archived