IGNORED

can someone good at synthesis

pcock

ravel_ondine.bmp

turn this into a bassline with tune for me? if anyone can be bothered, i would absolutely love to hear what it sounds like in an electronic format and if someone does it i will batty love them forever and ever.

if you find a midi file it would be a lot easier

pparently not allowed to upload midi but

http://midistudio.com/Management/R-Finley/Sequences2.html

down to ravel , ondine from gaspard de nuit.

that section is around 4/5 minutes in, the 8th/9th page of 12 pages of sheet music. i havent got any music software on this pc so i cant even open that file to check, should be there though. if you are actually up for it you are a god.

try asking on a forum where people actually can read sheet music

I can read it.

It says "theres no way I'm sequencing in all of those notes"

yeah I was like "oh I'll do it", and then I looked at the actual image... fuck that

its not the amount of notes that determines how good a track is

just look at yngwie malmsteen

oh I know. But often people shrug off arpeggios as being to simplistic or boring. when done right, they make a lovely texture.

look at yngwie malmsteen

english please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyMX-aEegI8&eurl=

oh I know. But often people shrug off arpeggios as being to simplistic or boring. when done right, they make a lovely texture.
so do carefully placed few notes

yes, but a different effect. all effects have their places when used well. :)

Guest analogue wings
cheers for your help analogue wings plus kim bassinger, it sounds terrible but cheers for makin the effort.

LOL. Not sure what you were expecting there :shuriken:

a bassline and synth tune with the harmonies used in that piece of sheet music. fair does though if the midi only has one hand down in it, i probably wouldnt bother splitting them into two for someone else.

Guest analogue wings
a bassline and synth tune with the harmonies used in that piece of sheet music. fair does though if the midi only has one hand down in it, i probably wouldnt bother splitting them into two for someone else.

Yeah nah, that's like a week's work right there. :tongue2:

Guest analogue wings
i splited it, c3 and down in one synth, c3 an up on other synth...

That was my initial thought, until I saw that the hands cross over like all the time. There's no way to separate the widdly arpeggios from the proper melody.

there is, but it is manual and it takes time. it took me 2 months to do that properly to a liszt piece, upping velocities on melody notes and putting in appropriate crescendos and accelerados and stuff, did a different voice on all the seperate melody lines and counter melodies and bass notes and shit, and then fokin deleted it by accident. i am a shithead

Archived