IGNORED

hello here is new feta song for your happy

Guest DOLLA MENU

Guest feta lol
everything about this track was ok expect the phaser use

the real drums in the background you mean? it's not a phaser its multiple dynamic low pass filter layered. ill look into it.

everything about this track was ok expect the phaser use

the real drums in the background you mean? it's not a phaser its multiple dynamic low pass filter layered. ill look into it.

oh, it sounded like a phaser lol

fucking sweet. dude i love that chord progression, could u share it please?

Good playing, the pad in the background does a whole lot. The phaser thing is a bit out of place, but it's definitely a kicking track. some more reverb/spaciousness could be nice.. but anyway, it's fucking beatiful. it's so visual. fuck man, it's going on my mp3 player. respect!

Guest feta lol
fucking sweet. dude i love that chord progression, could u share it please?

Good playing, the pad in the background does a whole lot. The phaser thing is a bit out of place, but it's definitely a kicking track. some more reverb/spaciousness could be nice.. but anyway, it's fucking beatiful. it's so visual. fuck man, it's going on my mp3 player. respect!

thanks!!!

• 4 weeks later...

It's got a cool atmosphere... I really like that... but as it doesn't go anywhere it seems kinda lost and meandering... in a way that adds to the atmosphere... but still..

Ummmm.... what I really wanna hear is this on an album... like between a coupla songs... like... wedged between something really explosive, and then something that's even mroe quiet and introverted.

It sounds like part of a journey... rather than a full journey.. if you know what I mean.

Archived