IGNORED

First track for like ages

Guest The Bro

For some reason this isnt the type of music i recall you making?

I know too my breakcore parties have rubbed off on me I guess lol. But I like all sorts of shit.

yeah not bad at all man - not really into this kinda thing so much any more, but a well put together track certainly mate. nicely produced and nice sound quality and mastering etc... the only change i would make is to leave out the amen and just program in a real hard-step drum and bass rhythm instead.

Yeah sounds better 'cause I'm working off a pro soundcard now. All my old tunes had a very sort of muffled sound to them.

The track as is it stands is only the first 1.5 min so hopefully I'll post the full thing in a week or something ... if I ever get the time to work on it!

Anyways cheers for the comments.

Guest hello everything

a tad anti-climactic IMO. it would be nice if it built up more, instead of just launching into the beat-fuckery. great sound quality though. don't really like the use of the vocal sample, though to each his own as far as that goes. i agree with BCM about programig yr own break. would like to hear more.

Yeah its just a preview at the mo so you'll have to use ur imagination 'cause it'll definitely have more development and flesh to it. The final cut should be about 4/5 mins.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tht! tne

i wouldnt repeat the same bits of the

vocal samples so many times id just

try to let it ride otherwise very good.

Great intro, i think the "bro" maybe should be pitched down a little bit so it fits with the "were gonna be tight".

I like the drills and all that fancy stuff. Wish i was a fan of the genre

I like the energy thats floating around this one. Track is too short for a detailled criticism, but a good jungle track is rare to be seen around, and this could be one. keep this track up mate! good stuff!!

Archived