IGNORED

truro 303*909*problem

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

Guest feta lol

it's acid. i like the added guitar scraping noises you got in there. if i liked acid i might dig this but i just cant get into it.

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

thanks feta :)

I make acid this year because it fashionable 20 year anniversary of acid house explosion in the 80s

That little vocal thing in there reminds me of Suburban Knight. I quite like this. The vibe is kinda oldskool. Pretty funky. I could get into this because it sounds quality to me. You got some talent definitely bro. Very Detroity almost a bit on a UR tip.

nice. i really like your 303 riffs, you seem to get a kind of identifiable, very "syntheme" sound to them. are they programmed in manually or just a "take the batteries out" job?

anyway - good tune!

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
nice. i really like your 303 riffs, you seem to get a kind of identifiable, very "syntheme" sound to them. are they programmed in manually or just a "take the batteries out" job?

anyway - good tune!

thankyou BCM.

I usually work out a riff on a guitar or the piano, then try and replicate it on the bassline. In the transfer, I never get it quite right so it gets the roland treatment.

i love that bassline, sort of reminds me of daft punk's tune da funk, very well done!

v. kind of you to say that dale!

thankyou BCM.

I usually work out a riff on a guitar or the piano, then try and replicate it on the bassline. In the transfer, I never get it quite right so it gets the roland treatment.

hmmmmmm, interesting...., that's a good way to do it!

• 2 weeks later...

this one was somewhat decent, sounded like an unfinished sketch of a track that could turn out pretty stomping

after listening to a bunch of your tracks i still dont understand the hype

Archived