IGNORED

Magical Trevor Remix

producer snafu

I don't know if I was too keen on this cutey song but I guess that's more of a personal preference. I think my tastes have gone a bit on the hard side now because of being involved in the scene so heavily. I like it when you introduce that fat distorted breakcore kick at that point I was hoping for some mentalist breakcore action. Perhaps a little faster would be good with more drums. Yeah not bad I guess dude.

Guest tht! tne
I don't know if I was too keen on this cutey song but I guess that's more of a personal preference. I think my tastes have gone a bit on the hard side now because of being involved in the scene so heavily. I like it when you introduce that fat distorted breakcore kick at that point I was hoping for some mentalist breakcore action. Perhaps a little faster would be good with more drums. Yeah not bad I guess dude.

ahh, thanks for peeping, i had lost hope, yeathe song is done and over with.

i just made it for a friend and deleted he samples.

when i heard it on a sytem i noticed that the vocals and snares where lacking ing the mix

Archived