IGNORED

who of you smelly crusties are going to Glade

Guest Jimbob

Guest butane bob

So what, you mean to say I can't do nitrous because some cunt will hear the noise and hunt me down?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blutac

I'm so excited its the main thing that makes me not completely dread getting back to the UK, although the week after come down might possibly kill me. Best thing is I haven't done a single drug apart from weed and hallucinogens for like 6 months so I'll have absolutely no tolerance should I choose to indulge. Basic plan at the moment seeing as I dont have a tent is to sleep in ID spiral again, so lets home the fucking weather gets its act together

2 tix and a photopass arrived today. gump - you're goin in the pit, camera in hand.

i want good shots dammit.

Guest Coalbucket PI
I'm so excited its the main thing that makes me not completely dread getting back to the UK, although the week after come down might possibly kill me. Best thing is I haven't done a single drug apart from weed and hallucinogens for like 6 months so I'll have absolutely no tolerance should I choose to indulge. Basic plan at the moment seeing as I dont have a tent is to sleep in ID spiral again, so lets home the fucking weather gets its act together

asda have a tent for £8 at the moment!

Guest Dirty Protest

Hope theyre more lenient on sound systems this year, there were some really good partys happening last year, but they kept getting broken up by heavy handed security guards.

Yeah the only thing waterproof about an £8 pound tent is the base, so its a bit like sleeping in a bath with a dripping shower head above you :)

2 tix and a photopass arrived today. gump - you're goin in the pit, camera in hand.

i want good shots dammit.

nice

into the pit i shall go.

Guest Jimbob
Hope theyre more lenient on sound systems this year, there were some really good partys happening last year, but they kept getting broken up by heavy handed security guards.

Read the rules!

you can still bring some of your own booze right?

Must admit I'm a bit confused about that myself. I'm sure there used to be something on the Glade site about being able to take it in before 6pm Thursday like before, but can't find it now and that letter says no doesn't it :huh:

got my ticket!!! the weather looks like it's going to be well shit though. cold and wet for the most part. especially saturday. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Guest kalpol_introl

Must admit I'm a bit confused about that myself. I'm sure there used to be something on the Glade site about being able to take it in before 6pm Thursday like before, but can't find it now and that letter says no doesn't it :huh:

You can bring limited amounts in before 6pm on Thursday cos the license doesn't kick until 6pm. I think it's limited to a crate of beer or a bottle of spirits.

Turns out I'm going...as an Oxfam steward.

You can bring limited amounts in before 6pm on Thursday cos the license doesn't kick until 6pm. I think it's limited to a crate of beer or a bottle of spirits.

Well yeah, that's what it's always been in the past, I was just confused as the letter that came with tickets says no alcohol.

Nice one on the stewarding front :)

i sold mine for 150 (nice!) because i cant be bothered. its gonna rain. i think im gonna spend the money on the ms20 varients mate has.

what??? you fool! fuck it if it does rain! i know it's a bit shit if it does, but it'll be what you make of it innit? can't BELEIVE you sold you pass to total fucking brilliantness.

sometimes people have different ideas of brilliantness. i am completely free of hard drugs, and i frankly find 3 solid days on alcohol and weed flabbergastingly unpleasant by the 3rd day. also it says the music is'low level but exquisitely tempered to sound amazing' or something which just sounds like quiet music to me. also the guy i was ging with is a mate i havent really spoken to for more than 20 minutes since he moved down south at the age of 13.

i also made 150 quid.

bet you're just too stoned and can't be arsed! don't get me wrong - i'm just as guilty of that sort of thing, and TBH can't strictly be arsed with it either BUT, that's just coz i'm a fuckhead and sometimes need to force myself to actually like go out and do things and see people etc etc.

its also rave season, and i like raves.

eh? this is a rave! a 3 DAY RAVE.

the music's not going to be quiet! it might not be as loud as the loudest thing ever, but it'll still be pretty fucking loud - it's a festival mate...... same goes for the drugs - there ain't gonna be no rules really - just don't go about necking e's in front of the security guards and you'll be ok.... anyway, thought you didn't want to do any drugs? and you can't count weed.

Archived