IGNORED

new song

perunamuusi

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

very sweet sounding! like 1980s weird funky library music with supatrigger. fun!

goes well with your pony icon

i picture a little fat kid skipping down the street when i listen to this. actually, this song needs a video. the video would be this little fat kid, about 10 years old. he would be wearing bright red pants and a bright green shirt and he would have a bowl haircut. the whole video would just be this kid skipping thru a really nasty ghetto, with alll the gangstaz & thugz just staring at him as he goes by. i would shoot the video like a side scrolling video game. the kid would be seen in profile & always be in the center of the frame as he skips past all of these drug deals & drive-by shootings. then at the end he would stop skipping & he would get 10 points.

I don't have access to that young of a fat kid or black people. would a 16 year old and white people suffice?

doesn't have to be black people, just has to be some dangerous looking urban area with crime activity occuring in the background.

but it DOES have to be a little kid. a little fat kid with red pants & a green shirt skipping is cute. a teenage fat kid with red pants & green shirt skipping is... disturbing.

a better ending: at the end of the song the kid is skipping and he skips right up to the pony in LUDDs avatar. a white pony with a rainbow tail standing in the middle of the street in the ghetto. he hops on the ponys back and they fly off into the air & off the edge of the screen, leaving a trail of sparkles behind. 10 points.

i picture a little fat kid skipping down the street when i listen to this. actually, this song needs a video. the video would be this little fat kid, about 10 years old. he would be wearing bright red pants and a bright green shirt and he would have a bowl haircut. the whole video would just be this kid skipping thru a really nasty ghetto, with alll the gangstaz & thugz just staring at him as he goes by. i would shoot the video like a side scrolling video game. the kid would be seen in profile & always be in the center of the frame as he skips past all of these drug deals & drive-by shootings. then at the end he would stop skipping & he would get 10 points.

awesomes

a better ending: at the end of the song the kid is skipping and he skips right up to the pony in LUDDs avatar. a white pony with a rainbow tail standing in the middle of the street in the ghetto. he hops on the ponys back and they fly off into the air & off the edge of the screen, leaving a trail of sparkles behind. 10 points.

even more awesomes

Guest felttipen

maybe the fat kid has a little keyboard friend called spexta. he flies around the kid and converts the ganstas into techno boys

Guest joshier

Yeah i like this too, I like the synth being messed with, and then the darker bit.

It's simple but it is catchy and enjoyable.

Archived