IGNORED

**>> PROJECT 168 PART 3 <<**

G. I. Raffe

Guest Max Marlow

i've written 12 tracks, more or less.

i'll choose the best 3 or 4 out of the amount that i create at the end of the day...

whut???

surely you can't write 12 tracks in the space of 4 days.

i mean sweet jeebus?

do people stick to the rules - or is everyone just churning out tracks theyve been working on for months?

*sceptical*

its really possible. the maximum output i had over a longer time (the earlier years) was 4 tracks per day. but that includes no review, straight out how its done in the first place. you possibly can do 5 also if you have the full day.

everything depends on your basic knowledge of computers, your speed of usage and your native intuition too.

to get something worthy of that output you mostly have to select 10-20% or work some of the better ideas out.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest carp dreamer

yea, but like 11 of mine are really pretty fucking shitty, listening back on them.

seriously. i might just keep one from that session.

that's how i make eps.

i went through so many ideas and bits and pieces for tracks for my last project...

Everything I seem make sounds like shit and is totally uninspired - so far I've been working with about 6 tracks but none of them have been very interesting. I'll probably post my rejects when P168 finishes

i sat down to start recording track two last night, then randomly broke out into this ill, slow, slinky sort of slap bass riff, and then my girlfriend started stripping, and then outside on the street women were ripping their clothes off, consumed by my mournful yet sultry guitar riff.

i sat down to start recording track two last night, then randomly broke out into this ill, slow, slinky sort of slap bass riff, and then my girlfriend started stripping, and then outside on the street women were ripping their clothes off, consumed by my mournful yet sultry guitar riff.

Magic riffs, huh? Teach me!

but of course.

the key is in the slap of the guitar strings to silence the first chord, provide a nice stocatto echo, and then pluck your next chord.

the slap sells it. it says, bitch, i mean it. it says i dont care. it says i have huge gonzagas. it says my rhythm comes from deep within my spirit. it says i fuck the same way i slap. a champion. one who knows what they want. one who can get what they want. do you like that squee? do you like it when i slap my guitar? *slap!* yes? i will do this more! *slap* yes, i know you are . . . *slap! . . . liking it. i dont care . . . *slap!* . . . if you like it or not. it is . . . *slap!* . . . my guitar riff. it is my sex. *slap!*

Guest Max Marlow
another good thing about project168 is i dont have time to wank for a whole week, so by the end of the week i'll pop a B just looking at a table leg

55.822.jpg

if you are not nice to the otherz i will close it while you are having fun at the legs!

possibly you could take this one too:

SockelleistenstationK.jpg

anwyay, wtf?? you ahve time to eat?? much less something as exquisite as paella? it's p168 son!

I know but I haven't been able to make anything I've been satisfied with, but I think om I'm on to something now :zorro:

sarahjay.jpg

Guest snibbajibs

well fun has been had on multiple daYs and nights this week

finished pretty much, just have to choose a track or 5 from the many, and make many more.

Archived