IGNORED

UI

Guest Romhotep

Guest Romhotep

So all these copies of Universal Indicator tracks that pop up in torrents...how legit are they? They don't seem to quite fit up with what info I can find on the releases based on track lengths/number of tracks, and it's driving me mad, cause I would love to hear the original UI EPs, but never have the cash to try and get my own copies.

Guest AlexPallas

there are flacs of the red around? anyone wanna send it to me? i can hook u up w/ lossless 'innovation of dynamics of acid'.

Guest beavis14996

yeah i grabbed the flacs of red from slsk long time ago but i'm stiil looking for the flacs of green. does anybody have it??

there are flacs of the red around? anyone wanna send it to me? i can hook u up w/ lossless 'innovation of dynamics of acid'.

i'd persuade people to actaully buy that on cd.. as its rather good and not out of print.

but thats just my inkling

Guest AlexPallas

first of all i own the cd, second of all its out of print, third of all i was asking for the RED flacs, in return i'll give a CD rip of 'innovation'.

Guest AlexPallas
first of all i own the cd, second of all its out of print, third of all i was asking for the RED flacs, in return i'll give a CD rip of 'innovation'.

its not oop

its not avail on that link 'out of stock' besides i have the cd, i need the vinyl flacs.... i'll just wait until i'm off campus and dl them.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i was kinda meh myself

might just be my young ears

Guest Romhotep

I've had "Innovation..." for a year or so now and love the mix to death, I've just been wanting to hear the tracks the mix originates from.

And so far, got them all except yellow. I think I keep getting rips at the wrong speed.

I also get the feeling sometimes that my dl mp3s are wrong speed and some are cut short i'm certain but the innovation cd is killer and highly recommended !!!

Guest Romhotep

Trying to find a program currently that'll let me change the speed mp3s are played at, but no luck yet. I feel that there would have to be something out there to do it (on a Mac).... Cause I also keep on getting this shitty rips '96 Drum n Bass Classixxx in addition to these apparently fucked up rips of Yellow, drivin me madder.

if it's too slow just use timestretch in audacity or something to speed it up to 136.36% of the original (45/33=1.36 recurring), too fast just use it to slow it down to 73.33% (33/45=73.33 recurring)?

surely

Archived