IGNORED

Rushup Edge release date

Guest Kibreg

synthacon is the track of the year, bitches

yeah mean the track of two years ago right? It baffles me to no end that this material has been sat on for at least 2 years. It makes me wonder what RDJ is making at this very moment

i think all of them equal fenix funk and xmda5 quality

i think most of the them equal the compositional quality but they sound all weaker mixed to me, especially the break beat sampling and cutups. Most of the breaks (with the exception of deahtfuck which isnt even really breaks its just weird drum sounds) are very tiny sounding compared to Drukqs or even Fenix funk. It makes me wonder if he just didnt finish mixing the songs or something,. Otherwise great LP just a little disappointed by the break beat mix.

it was an early leak (in 192br mp3 at that)... a very good chance that the mastering wasn't finished. just listening to the boomkat samples and the mix sounds much better already.

im listening and they sounded mastered the same to me. however i will reserve total judgement for when i hear a cd quality version. Although mp3 compression usually doesnt sap the bass and body out of a breakbeat, that all comes in with EQ work on the individual track (not even mastering quite frankly). I think im just being picky because i see nobody complaining about the lack of Oomph from the Tuss breakbeats.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived