IGNORED

EAP 23

noise

track 1. bassline just started and already i think i may have to reassess my favourite EAP track

track 2. just started and already i think i may have to reassess my life

track 3. the cat seems to like this one ...1:48 *activates wang etc* (me, not the cat)

track 4. solid old school(?) EAP acid

track 5. omg you stole that drumbeats from chemical brothers lol ......WHITALO+ !!!!!!!1

all in all - almost as good as my toasted tunamayo & crushed dried red chilli sandwiches

Guest Mrs Jynx

Just downloaded these now. Listened to just the first track so far and arggggggg! its SO good!

now onto the last track and, well, the last track is just ACE.

1st What exactly is so amazing about this stuff? I really dislike the drums and rhythms, occasionally there are some nice melodies.

2nd Boring, poorly put together.

3rd fuck this I dont want to sit through this.

I realize this isnt going to to endear me to anyone here, but how can you guys bash some of the stuff on here without listening, than say you actually listened to this and say its good? This stuff is generic, crayola garbarge, it would be good if it were made by a 12 year old, or a retarded person.

Guest Glass Plate

who bashes tunes without listening? I always give a listen. (well most of the time)

The last track is the only track that i liked. Sorry, but I couldn't really get through most of the ep. :[

Guest Demerzel

I have a hint for beneboi. If you listen to music and know it's just inherently not your style - don't go giving critique. I mean, I didn't like this stuff much either after two tracks, but my opinions matter not a shit, because I never listen to music of this genre and this might be top notch for its category.

Guest tht! tne

after listening through: sounds good

i'm not a big fan of this kind of music

but it's nice for what it is

yeah! top notch!

arpgator can't keep up with treshid, fermative and the untitled one, but its the first eap i have 3 favourites on! track 5 is very very good too... and yeah, arpgator isnt that bad either - IMHO.

great stuff!

Hello. Just started listening to this earlier, I really like the way that Threshid builds up, nice blend of sounds, good stuff so far. : )

Archived