IGNORED

The A-TEAM

J3FF3R00

I had a friend a while back that played me a bootleg from a RDJ show he saw in Rome. He told me he spent 2 years and over $100 to get ahold of the CD. We were in a band for a brief spell and he refused to burn me a copy of it, just because it was soofuckingdifficult for him to find it.

He was an ass, obviously. I quit the band.

Anyway... This set RDJ played was fantastic and I remember it all built up to a hysteric point of rave madness when it busted full on into a casio version of The A-Team Theme song.

I've looked in the bootleg post, but couldn't find anything.

Can anyone tell me if the track was made by rich or if there is a way to get ahold of the set or individual track?

You all are badasses.

j

lol anybody who fucking pays for a bootleg is STUPID. Well okay if you did before broadband or tree-sharing communities we forgive you, it was okay back then. 100$ hahahaha he gave that to a guy who did a CD-r burn

your friends spent $100 for that set on CD? what a tool. it was posted in the live bootleg section here for free, if it's the one that ends with the A-Team.

do you know which date ?

I thought I looked at the Rome one and there was no mp3 link.

anyone know if the links are accessable yet?

Archived