16th June 2007

10:00pm till 3:00am

£8 ON THE DOOR

Special Guest: -

Luke Vibert (Warp, Rephlex, Planet Mu)

Mr 76ix - LIVE (Skam)

Residents: -

Computer Controlled & Mark Turner

Sequence in June sees a return visit from one of the godfathers of electronic music, Luke Vibert. Luke's output has been consistent since the early 1990's and his first Mo Wax and Rising High releases. One of the original graduates of the Cornish old school, Luke has gone on to release through the most influential labels in electronica, including Warp, Rephlex and Planet Mu, and covering styles as diverse as jungle, acid, techno, electronica and disco. Skam's Mr 76ix will also be playing live on the night, dropping fresh dancefloor weaponry from his highly anticipated new release on the label, 3 (Minority of 1). Support on the night comes from the residents, Mark 'Turbo' Turner and Computer Controlled.

Sequence @ The Attic & Thirsty Scholar, Oxford Road, Manchester, M1 5NP

T: (0161) 2366071

Computer Controlled MySpace: www.myspace.com/computercontrolledmcr

Join our mailing list: HERE

For more info on all things Computer Controlled go to: www.computercontrolled.co.uk

Contact us: computercontrolledrecords@hotmail.com

Well me and a mate will definitely be there so if you don't mind travelling over alone you can meet up with us there or something. We'll be heading to Piccadilly after to get trains and the like so can all walk there together.

Guest ComputerControlled

hope you can both make it down...

reckon 76 will give luke a run for his money that night, his new album is the shizniss.

reckon 76 will give luke a run for his money that night, his new album is the shizniss.

Jolly good. Looking forward to hearing it, clips on Boomkat sound top

And grizz - don't be so bloody soft lad :wink2: I'm also going to Wireless the next day and am having to get up a damn sight earlier than you seeing as I've got to travel over to Leeds! You're already there aren't you?!

Guest Grizz

Jolly good. Looking forward to hearing it, clips on Boomkat sound top

And grizz - don't be so bloody soft lad :wink2: I'm also going to Wireless the next day and am having to get up a damn sight earlier than you seeing as I've got to travel over to Leeds! You're already there aren't you?!

Well I'm in Huddersfield which is between the 2 (I have no car tho). Its just the fact I'm going to wireless with my 15 yr old sister and I'd be going to Vibert with a few of my drug addled friends so both cannot be done, I dont leave the house the day after I'm naughty...

Archived