IGNORED

I started a Tuss thread on an unrelated forum

Guest hahathhat

Guest Caustic

Tuss thread on an unknown bands website.

Rubbish.

If you really want to spread the christmas Tussmas spirit,you post it on a big-time forum.

Where's that Alexa list?

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

well, there are good reasons to pick that board

1) they know me, my nuttery, and won't delete it as spam

2) they know who aphex twin is, though just saying Richard is, i hope, one step too far removed (you dance on the edge for these operations)

3) i'm lazy and that's pretty much the only suitable board i post on

post on an unsuitable board

some sort of it support

okay, what i meant is, it's suitably unsuitable... which is the point, really.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/

Faggiest place on earth

im scared you do it

• 4 months later...

http://forum.theprodigy.com/viewtopic.php?p=14941

Those boards are where I used to post way before WATMM, although they were fux0red by script kiddies a way back and it turned out there were no backups of the last few years. Hence the 1000 posts thing. They really aren't what they used to be but I hang over www.jiltedgeneration.com a lot more anyway, it's the same crowd.

Guest Drahken
http://forum.theprodigy.com/viewtopic.php?p=14941

Those boards are where I used to post way before WATMM, although they were fux0red by script kiddies a way back and it turned out there were no backups of the last few years. Hence the 1000 posts thing. They really aren't what they used to be but I hang over www.jiltedgeneration.com a lot more anyway, it's the same crowd.

It's a Richard. I can tell from the Tussels and from having seen quite a few Richards in my day.

I should start a Tuss topic on the official Prodigy boards. I'm the highest poster over there so it would probably go down ok

god i hope thats a low number of posts over there or as joyrex's official dupe i'm gonna have to ask you to leave

I should start a Tuss topic on the official Prodigy boards. I'm the highest poster over there so it would probably go down ok

god i hope thats a low number of posts over there or as joyrex's official dupe i'm gonna have to ask you to leave

Yeah it's lower, but if you count all the versions of that board it's probably not. Now I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

we've replaced liam's normal forum thread with a tuss thread. let's see if he can tell the difference/

Guest earlgrey

hey, quality thread on that there board, Hat. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND ANYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN THIS FAR TO READ IT.

i'm just being sarcastic to divert attention away from the fact that i am a moderator on gaiaonline

j/k

or am i?

lol

Archived