IGNORED

Post your Richard Pics...

Guest SRMG

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jacob Ashcroft

Well yes, but it is a real synth with real etchings on it that really belonged to Aphex Twin that he really sold. You can't see the Vemia listing now but I saw it a while back, there's no conspiracy, it really is his synth.

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
Well yes, but it is a real synth with real etchings on it that really belonged to Aphex Twin that he really sold. You can't see the Vemia listing now but I saw it a while back, there's no conspiracy, it really is his synth.

ding, dong, you're WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u believe it? :omg:

Guest Glass Plate

I understood him after his first post about the CS-5, caustic was just being a blind retard -.-

Guest Renivatio
catch the ball, richard!

628ermo.jpg

More like...Lift some weights, Richard!

You have so many weights, Richard!

Archived