IGNORED

Sorry if this has been posted but...

murve33

Guest earlgrey
Note the untitled track. What's that?

"Logon Rock Witch" isn't listed there, as far as I can remember it's the only track that made it to the RDJ album (with G/B EP) that's not in that list. Different lengths though.... could it be a shorter version?

Hmmm, the last track (on my mp3 version) of Melodies From Mars is 2:20, that untitled track says 2:25 - but, of course, both were taken from an analogue source so a little discrepancy wouldn't be surprising..

[/speculate]

Strange that it's a cassette "test pressing" (promo?) as the only promos of Girl/Boy are on CD and do not contain this extra track.

Wow, even you don't know what the track is. Figured this was old news, for once i'm glad i posted. :D

but u r 2

Tru Dat

Note the untitled track. What's that?

"Logon Rock Witch" isn't listed there, as far as I can remember it's the only track that made it to the RDJ album (with G/B EP) that's not in that list. Different lengths though.... could it be a shorter version?

Hmmm, the last track (on my mp3 version) of Melodies From Mars is 2:20, that untitled track says 2:25 - but, of course, both were taken from an analogue source so a little discrepancy wouldn't be surprising..

[/speculate]

I thought both of those too. (My MFM track's the 3rd.) RDJ has denied to making MFM though, why would he release it on a promo.

Well, fingerbib and Logon Rock Witch are on MFM too...

Guest Kenneth172
I hope it's a remix of that smelly cunts track. That would be wickidest.

What's the obsession with cunts on here? "Favourite Aphex track: Cunts"... Daft buggers.

Guest Caustic

What's the obsession with cunts on here? "Favourite Aphex track: Cunts"... Daft buggers.

See Trance Europe Express Vol. 3 for Caustic Window track "Cunt"

Agressive percussion and distorted synth. Love it.

Guest Kenneth172

You and your cunt obsession Caustic...

Guest Caustic

COME ON YOU CUNT

Guest Kenneth172

COME ON YOU CUNT

PRICK

Strange that it's a cassette "test pressing" (promo?) as the only promos of Girl/Boy are on CD and do not contain this extra track.

Wow, even you don't know what the track is. Figured this was old news, for once i'm glad i posted. :D

but u r 2

Tru Dat

Well, I dug around, and nobody I know has a cassette Girl/Boy promo - I'll ask my contacts at WARP if there was one. I'd say the information is inaccurate at this point.

Guest Kenneth172

but u r 2

Tru Dat

Well, I dug around, and nobody I know has a cassette Girl/Boy promo - I'll ask my contacts at WARP if there was one. I'd say the information is inaccurate at this point.

I bet ya it's summat like Log-on Rock Witch

but u r 2

Tru Dat

Cool, thanks Joyrex

but u r 2

Tru Dat

high five fellow nerd. if you wanna get REALLY nerdy I COULD call u a nerf-herder. :duel:

Say Wah?

Edit: Shit i guess i'm not nerdy enough... Now I'm Sad... :D

but u r 2

Tru Dat

high five fellow nerd. if you wanna get REALLY nerdy I COULD call u a nerf-herder. :duel:

Say Wah?

stupid queer ass star wars referance from the empire strikes back. i was probably fucked up when i wrote it, considering i only now remember posting it...

Out of curiousity, does anybody who uses this forum run or work with the That Other Site™ website. You think one of them would know what that is or why is was put on there?

but u r 2

Tru Dat

Say Wah?

Edit: Shit i guess i'm not nerdy enough... Now I'm Sad... :D

clearly not strong enough to pull the ears off a gundark.

Archived