IGNORED

Fingerbib

Salvatorin

I'm starting to think its just a badly stitched together fake. At 2:54 there's a slight scratch and jump and it goes on like the beginning for awhile.

What's the time for this version? Mine is 4:19

Guest earlgrey
I'm starting to think its just a badly stitched together fake. At 2:54 there's a slight scratch and jump and it goes on like the beginning for awhile.

Mine's 4:16, and at 3:01 the louder percussion comes back in; yeah, sounds kind of edity the moment they return. Is that the point you meant?

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD
:rolleyes:

:squarepusher:

I suggest that this become the new image of Unimpression.

nah, that's just the image vicodin

Mine's 4:16, and at 3:01 the louder percussion comes back in; yeah, sounds kind of edity the moment they return. Is that the point you meant?

Yes. Yes it is. So is this really the demo version, or just fingerbib in lo-fi audio, lengthened badly?

It was ages before I realised that really annoying song that still gets stuck in my head every day wasn't actually the Logan Rock Witch demo... :turned:

xeryoj sreehc

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived