IGNORED

Kettel - Whisper me Wishes (CD) - out now!

Guest Kaiser

Guest Kaiser

Yes guys, new Kettel is out at last!

Cuddle and the Leave full edition, with classics and also new stuff!

Review by Clone records:

"Kettel delivers another masterpiece! This is a brand new selection of earlier tracks and new recordings from Reimer Eising aka Kettel. Wisper me Wishes is a brilliant collection of tracks which could be categorized as modern electronica... However Kettel is taking things a couple steps further by producing almost classic music (using real instruments) combined with modern electronica. The result is nothing but stunning... emotional and original compositions which combine best of both worlds. Very much recommended!"

Buy it in Euros here:

http://www.clone.nl/item9313.html

And in dollars here:

http://www.ear-rational.com/detail.php?id=...er=&offset=

Guest Kaiser

oh my i didn't realized that it was out of stock at ear rational, it was available to order its been sometime, that must be why

thank you for the juno link Ominous :ok:

Guest arbee

liked his last 2 albums on sending orbs. downloaded this one and I'm not so sure yet. plus, there are so much good music this summer...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tabris

Also available @ u-cover. That's where I have bought it.

I must admit that it's the best electronic album that I have heard this year. Remembering of course about Apparat, Tuss, Pole and Alva Noto.

• 4 months later...
Guest bitroast

yeah, this album is awesome.

real nice production. first time i heard it, when the more classical kinda stuff came it, totally confused me, though now i love it.

Archived