IGNORED

A new BoC Clone? I dunno

Guest No Pomo

Yes, it all sounds very Geogaddi-ish - more so than their other stuff. The numbers station thing is very BoC as well.

Good morning from Berlin!

Thank you for listening to my music. A very funny discussion. Maybe i should call myself "dollyberlin" instead of "eskyberlin", like the first clone sheep dolly...

Anyway, you like it you don't like it.

Cheers, Esky

I like the tracks he has up......very nice. Isn't that how you should judge music......if you like it or not?

Thank you very much, Loafeye...!

Check out my track "Wonder" It was inspired by "From One Source All Things Come" instead of kids talking about god, I used samples of kids talking about dreams. Nowhere near as good as FOSATC, but nice I think. You can hear it on myspace page at

http://www.myspace.com/synthetrixsounds

Check out my track "Wonder" It was inspired by "From One Source All Things Come" instead of kids talking about god, I used samples of kids talking about dreams. Nowhere near as good as FOSATC, but nice I think. You can hear it on myspace page at

http://www.myspace.com/synthetrixsounds

Sorry, my bad. I meant, "From One Source All Things Depend"

Esky where can i download LSD kids ? Do you have a website ?

Hello, thanks for your friendly requests and comments . Actually you have to wait a little to get the possiblity to download my tracks. That will take about 4 weeks, i guess.

Have a look on my myspace site, i'll provide all interested people with information about the release date and where to buy the tracks.

Thanks again, peace, Esky

Archived