IGNORED

I know...I'm gay

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

Sorry if someone already did this...well I'm not actually sorry...but what is the general consensus of The Tuss...don't anyone dare debate...but seriously.......seriously........I've fallen into the not AFX group. I just don't think it's him...I even hate to bring up this kind of discussion while the board has been so hot on everything but Tuss...but I can't control myself. If I missed something serious lemme know dawg...otherwise...ya I'm pretty sure it's a no for The Tuss....

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Helper ET

keep goin' ... you're almost at a thousand buddy!!!!!!!!!!

OMG soon you'll be L33T...ready to take on the masters of online discussion....

keep goin' ... you're almost at a thousand buddy!!!!!!!!!!

OMG soon you'll be L33T...ready to take on the masters of online discussion....

pwn

Sorry if someone already did this...well I'm not actually sorry...but what is the general consensus of The Tuss...don't anyone dare debate...but seriously.......seriously........I've fallen into the not AFX group. I just don't think it's him...I even hate to bring up this kind of discussion while the board has been so hot on everything but Tuss...but I can't control myself. If I missed something serious lemme know dawg...otherwise...ya I'm pretty sure it's a no for The Tuss....

First of all, there is a search function at the bottom of the browser where you can search. Secodnly, the tuss is richard d james. Both synthacon 9 and Fredugolon can be heard in aphex's live set ine Austria over two years ago. So unless aphex stole tracks from a completely unknown and unpublished artist over two years ago, I would say these are richards tracks. Plus there is that whole bit about the GX-1, and that whole deal with richards publisher and all. I am not closed to the thought that someone may have helped richard with these tracks, but richard is most certainly involved. My money is that is it is soley Richard D James though. Just sounds like him.

And lol at starting a thread called I know I am gay

Guest Helper ET

Well I have to say...in respect...I'm aware of the search function. Also I'm aware of the live Fred (shit, I didn 't know about syn 9 live though...when did that come to light???), but the GX-1 solo thing, do you mean the Myspace stuff...cause that was quite...well gay. Anyone feel free to update me anytime BTW. I admit I took a break from the Tuss truth exploration for a while so I might be out of the loop, but what's with the publisher thing?

Secondly, I also think it's clear that our lil' richie was involved but how deep we may never know...good lord the thought alone scares me. Personally, I would play my friends tracks if I did live stuff, and I think they'd play mine. So to accept the idea that Fredugolon (and synthacon9 supposedly) are AFX tracks just because he played them live, doesn't necesarlly mean that he wrote the stuff. Could be collab. or just some funky shit he hasn't put out.

here's what i think. i'm not concerned with whether or not the tuss uses similar hardware or has been played in an aphex set two years ago. it's a designed mystery. which leads me to believe there is more than one person involved. the artist(s) behind the tuss ostensibly wanted to put the focus on the music and not the name behind it, but in doing so have obviously created the exact opposite reaction amongst the poor, easily manipulated aphex-buying carp (myself included), probably by design as some sort of aquarium-tapping social experiment.

i haven't heard the LP. the EP didn't do it for me. It didn't sound like a focused effort from richard d. james to me. so i think it's either a collab or just not aphex. i would order up the LP but frankly I'm annoyed by the garbage surrounding it so I'd just rather not spend my money on it.

here's what i think. i'm not concerned with whether or not the tuss uses similar hardware or has been played in an aphex set two years ago. it's a designed mystery. which leads me to believe there is more than one person involved. the artist(s) behind the tuss ostensibly wanted to put the focus on the music and not the name behind it, but in doing so have obviously created the exact opposite reaction amongst the poor, easily manipulated aphex-buying carp (myself included), probably by design as some sort of aquarium-tapping social experiment.

i haven't heard the LP. the EP didn't do it for me. It didn't sound like a focused effort from richard d. james to me. so i think it's either a collab or just not aphex. i would order up the LP but frankly I'm annoyed by the garbage surrounding it so I'd just rather not spend my money on it.

jesus christ.... Leet alert... who the fuck isnt annoyed with that shit fred? get the fuck with it! this board was created by an afx lover FOR afx lovers. people forget that shit. FUCK!

Guest Helper ET

Fred...you are just hilarious. Hilariously true!!!! It's funny how you describe this shit as "a designed mystery". I agree, but your word usage...perfect. If I had to guess that anyone on this board took English classes, I'd choose you. Also funny about your point about if they did want to keep it on the "down-low", they did the exact opposite by trying so hard. You're just funny, but it's true.

jesus christ.... Leet alert... who the fuck isnt annoyed with that shit fred? get the fuck with it! this board was created by an afx lover FOR afx lovers. people forget that shit. FUCK!

so? this is my opinion, buster. if people felt like i did then a single copy of the album shouldn't have left the shelf.

Guest Helper ET

the homestar retard is right...we need to connect hands and remember what is important in life....family.....happiness, Tuss truth, things of this nature.

BTW the only crazy Tuss fact that interests me is the live AFX Tuss shit...what the fuck is happeneing there? Fredugolon live....what? He's gotta either be playing his own shit or someone else's.

either you like it, hate it, or think it's OK.

Guest Helper ET

I say this with such sustain...but I will never be able to completely enjoy The Tuss without full knowledge that it is The Aphex Twins. I know many of you feel the same, fuck the people who confused us! Fuck them!!!

Archived