IGNORED

I know...I'm gay

Guest Helper ET

I say this with such sustain...but I will never be able to completely enjoy The Tuss without full knowledge that it is The Aphex Twins. I know many of you feel the same, fuck the people who confused us! Fuck them!!!

sad... its aboot da chunes...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All (or most) of the myspace Tuss pages are/were fake, and certainly all of the unreleased tracks on those pages are fake. Yes I am certain of this. No, I will not reveal my sources.

no need! Tell the newb 'bout search functions and what not.

Guest Kenneth172
Sorry if someone already did this...well I'm not actually sorry...but what is the general consensus of The Tuss...don't anyone dare debate...but seriously.......seriously........I've fallen into the not AFX group. I just don't think it's him...I even hate to bring up this kind of discussion while the board has been so hot on everything but Tuss...but I can't control myself. If I missed something serious lemme know dawg...otherwise...ya I'm pretty sure it's a no for The Tuss....

Can't believe this Tuss discussion is still going on..........................................................

........... It's NOT AFX, get over it.

I say this with such sustain...but I will never be able to completely enjoy The Tuss without full knowledge that it is The Aphex Twins. I know many of you feel the same, fuck the people who confused us! Fuck them!!!

why does it have to be? some people are interested in putting releases in the context of other releases by the same artist. i like to know how the artist is evolving and what direction they're going. i want to know who's doing the expressing. i want to eat it up and feel a connection, figure out what the artist is trying to tell me, not dehumanize it and just sit there and nod my head. there's nothing sad about wanting more information and wanting to put a face with the music.

why does it have to be? some people are interested in putting releases in the context of other releases by the same artist. i like to know how the artist is evolving and what direction they're going. i want to know who's doing the expressing. i want to eat it up and feel a connection, figure out what the artist is trying to tell me, not dehumanize it and just sit there and nod my head. there's nothing sad about wanting more information and wanting to put a face with the music.

dont tell RDJ that...

We'll never get a proper release again!

oh i'm sure he'd understand considering he slaps his face on the cover of most of his releases

you gotta a point 'lil john mcgriff.

The only thing is, i think he's moved beyond this. The last was windowlicker and thats 8 years old now innit?

Guest Kenneth172
oh i'm sure he'd understand considering he slaps his face on the cover of most of his releases

The most embarrassing electronic music record sleeves of all time. Along with the L'ektrogirl sleeve.

obviously he's moved on (which doesn't mean he wouldnt understand whatever mentality he's moved on from). especially if he's behind the tuss. which is why i'm not buyin it. see, does it make sense now?

yeah, but what a bout drukqs?

listen to the Tuss LP (PM?). if u dont dig it, that's fine, if you do, thank me. That is all.

Fred man, you have to buy Rushup Edge. I thought the EP wasnt good at all to be honest, and I still dont think it is that good. But I have listened to Rushup like four times today alone. It is really really good. Better than the analords.

Though I still say drukqs is the best aphex.

Guest AOOproductions

I honestly think that RDJ was heavily involved but I can't be sure if it was just him. The band shit on myspace I don't believe in anymore. But that doesn't mean it couldn't have been a small group of friends programming with predominantly Richards music.

By the way, does anyone know how long it took before people found out Bradley's beat was RDJ???

Guest Quoth

-I get an RDJ feeling by listening Tuss

-I know about Tuss played by RDJ on stage

-I see the cover photograpy looks like RDJ's style

-I can nothing but conclude it's RDJ

You know you all feel this way, so please admit it's Richard, and enjoy the music instead of polluting this honourable forum with smelly Tuss threads.

Thank you.

Guest Kenneth172
-I get an RDJ feeling by listening Tuss

-I know about Tuss played by RDJ on stage

-I see the cover photograpy looks like RDJ's style

-I can nothing but conclude it's RDJ

You know you all feel this way, so please admit it's Richard, and enjoy the music instead of polluting this honourable forum with smelly Tuss threads.

Thank you.

OWNED!!!

Guest Retrig

lol... just... lol.

And Fred, seriously, pick up Rushup Edge. It's brilliant and IMO the best Richard has done yet.

Archived