IGNORED

Aphex Sandpaper DJ Set

Guest Kenneth172

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kenneth172
thank you ludd for injecting some sanity into this bollocks fucking thread

Obviously you don't understand art and aren't a true AFX fan. You'll never understand.

Sometimes I feel like there is only a few of us out there.

It's not about hearing a mic in a blender! It's collecting Aphex trax for our own reasons...fuck off. We want an AFX recording if it's available. That's it.

We're in the minority mate, too many imposters on here.

its fun watching n00bs stick together...

Not a noob I used to be a member on here ages ago until I lost my log-in info. There is no reason to justify wanting the said mp3s either.

Guest Kenneth172
There is no reason to justify wanting the said mp3s either.

Never said there was! It's you seekers who are going on aboot it! Just buy that shitty cd. you WILL regret it.

No mate, it was LUDD and Kaini who asked for justification for wanting AFX mp3's. I don't understand that as this is an AFX fan forum. Kaini called this a bollocks thread also. I will try and get the CD as I am an Aphex completist and not scared to admit it.

can you also upload photo of yourself with it that would be fantastic bonus

ok with pleasure...

olo

Guest Helper ET

Oh, you gay little homo...

I think there is some confusion. Some here want the track of the CD with track 4 sampling. Others want the actual recordings of the sandpaper show.

If anyone here has the sandpaper set, then sweet. If you have that gay CD of a sample of it then I don't think there is much interest in that.

Lowdie lowdie...fuck this shit, if someone has the set speak up or don't be odd.

Well I'm not LUDD or Kaini. There is nothing wrong with being an AFX completeist either if that's what you choose to be.

I had thought i was 'till I heard this .mp3. I had never previously deleted an AFX track, including obvious AFX hoaxes, so that really says something.

^^^Those lines above was my only reason for posting in this thread. Then people started getting all fussy, calling people liars and what-not, and the result here is

TEH INTERNETS IS SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS!

Guest Caustic

Since you have every hoax,Sneaksta.

Can you tell me whether there is a hoax called "Purple Calx"?

or something like that. Some fake Calx.

Since you have every hoax,Sneaksta.

Can you tell me whether there is a hoax called "Purple Calx"?

or something like that. Some fake Calx.

If so, I don't have it. I haven't looked tho either...

Guest Kenneth172
Well I'm not LUDD or Kaini. There is nothing wrong with being an AFX completeist either if that's what you choose to be.

I had thought i was 'till I heard this .mp3. I had never previously deleted an AFX track, including obvious AFX hoaxes, so that really says something.

^^^Those lines above was my only reason for posting in this thread. Then people started getting all fussy, calling people liars and what-not, and the result here is

TEH INTERNETS IS SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS!

It's ok Sneaksta. All is forgiven, we're all pretend friends round here. :braindance:

Guest Helper ET

I'll be your "genuine" friend if ya know what I mean?

Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.

Eh? Ehhhh???

Guest Caustic

I was slsking the Carl von Wolflingtonwhatever Leech track with the DJ set on it,but the fucker went offline.

Guest Kenneth172
grit.jpg

I don't have MP3s but the discs come in 2 grades; coarse & fine

Cheers mate, can you 'rip' the discs to mp3 for us all? :yeah:

Archived