IGNORED

Trapped In Walls

posture

more like shades of pure own

someone needs to bump all the threads hes started recently cause its all kind of like this and all so fucking awesome

definitely my favorite watmm artist

Guest philia
It reminds me a little of the aquatic ambiance song from the DKcountry soundtrack. Good work!

9/10

had to check it out after reading this description!

yeah this is seriously great. i love reverb too

Suprised at the comments in here didn't know if anyone would dig this. Everything was done in reason by the way.

It reminds me a little of the aquatic ambiance song from the DKcountry soundtrack. Good work!

9/10

LOL --totally! Oh man... now all I can picture are those levels while listening to this. Jesus Christ that's funny...

Tasty pads in this track. Very old school synth soundtrack vibes here, Tangerine Dream indeed. For several months I was hosting a horror movie night thing, and I heard a lot of this sort of thing. It's this sort of soundtrack that added much of the charm in those early B movies, especially the Italian ones. Nostalgia of this sort in music is a good thing, for me anyway.

It ended abruptly after around 3:40 seconds, not sure if that was intentional or if the file just crapped out on me. Since no one else mentioned it I though I'd point it out. If it is part of the track, I do think a fade or something to that effect would make for a nicer ending considering how relaxing it is up until then.

Yeah the track isn't finished yet so i dont know if ill fade it out or expand on the track.

Listening to the DK Country track finally. Its so odd how its sounds very similiar. Inspired by video game music quite a bit but never played DK Country.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest geographyhorse

You're definately grabbing my attention with these trax..... Highly enjoyable stuff..... This does have a very Tangerine Dreamish quality to it...... Love the drum fills...... Very epic...... NICE drum blips (SPOT ON!!!!)........ Love the double open hi-hats...... You're really good man..... Keep it up!!!!

edit- I wish your songs wouldn't just end.... at least do a fade...... I'm just too into the vibe and then (nothing).......

they end cos they aren't really finished. I usually build skeleton tracks and don't finish them. I have to try harder.

Archived