IGNORED

How old are the Tuss tracks?

Guest AOOproductions

Guest Barricade

That's exactly how it works. Especially when an artists works whenever he feels like it. There could be days where he makes a lot of tracks and days when he's uninspired for a while. After a while you have a bunch of ideas and tracks and u start compiling them.

• 1 month later...
Guest organizedconfusedproject
My theory is that maybe Richard makes a butt-load of tracks, and then tries to group them in a manner of cohesiveness in an album. Recently, this has been making sense to me.

He obviously makes a lot of music, the is agreed. Maybe he just lets the pile grow until he can say, "okay, I've got 18-25 tracks that all have a common thread. maybe its a good time to widdle those down so that what I end up with is a strong aura for the final product".

I could be way off, but for some reason, judging by his quotes on laziness, It makes it seem more plausible than him vacationing all the time, bouncing into the studio and busting out a bunch of tracks that could make a proper record.

I could be totally dumb though.

Compiling okay, but don't think he says that track from 96 goes with this one from 2003... and then put them together to make an album. He DO must have periods

My theory is that maybe Richard makes a butt-load of tracks, and then tries to group them in a manner of cohesiveness in an album. Recently, this has been making sense to me.

He obviously makes a lot of music, the is agreed. Maybe he just lets the pile grow until he can say, "okay, I've got 18-25 tracks that all have a common thread. maybe its a good time to widdle those down so that what I end up with is a strong aura for the final product".

I could be way off, but for some reason, judging by his quotes on laziness, It makes it seem more plausible than him vacationing all the time, bouncing into the studio and busting out a bunch of tracks that could make a proper record.

This is a sound theory (no pun intended, or wait, maybe it was).

Either Jess or Mike P posted on the mu board awhile back saying that RDJ let them hear over a hundred tracks for the analord vinyls to help wittle them down.

Guest organizedconfusedproject

Either Jess or Mike P posted on the mu board awhile back saying that RDJ let them hear over a hundred tracks for the analord vinyls to help wittle them down.

over 100 ! fuck ! i want them !

Guest Barricade

over 100 ! fuck ! i want them !

Me too lol, cuz Mike can't pick good stuff for shit (ie. Venetian Snares '2370894'). I bet he picked Afx acid 04 and medievil rave 1 & 2 lol.

my guess is that he has installed a trojan in bogdan raczynski's laptop so he could easily steal his tracks while surfing on watmm. poor bogdan... that's why his new album got delayed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived