IGNORED

The Prodigy - No Good Remix

Guest Joence

Guest Joence

A week ago I searched youtube for a decent No Good trance remix but couldn't find one. So I decided to make one myself. Like all my tunes, the remix can be found on my myspace (which means that the sound quality is shit in the loud bits), if you like No Good and you like trance music you should like it!

Listen to the remix on my myspace, http://www.myspace.com/joeyewen

I'd actually go as far as saying that I like this better than the original.

The reverb on the vocal sounds a bit weird though. It's as if the room size has been turned up way too much. Something's not right with the loop, because the rhythm gets a bit messy from time to time.

haven't listened to thisd, and don't especially like trance, but it is worth stating at this point that the 12" of no good was the last good record that the prodigy ever released.

just a thought.

Well it is cheesy as hell but yeah its the Prodigy so what the fuck. I can't say this is really my bag though because just too cheesy for me but yeah The Prodigy are fuckin' classic. I think an amen jungle mash up would be fun to listen and dance to.

Guest Joence
Something's not right with the loop, because the rhythm gets a bit messy from time to time.

Shhhhh, you wasn't meant to notice that! :omg:

I think an amen jungle mash up would be fun to listen and dance to.

A very good jungle mix has already been done (I haven't got the link but it's worth searching for) so making another would just make mine look bad by comparison. The only trance remixes I could find were shit so I gave it a shot :P

I think I'm gonna remix Jericho or Girls next. Anyone know if some good Girls or Jericho remixes have already been done?

Guest Joence
Do 12 Kilos... I love that track.

What's 12 kilos? I know 3 kilos but haven't heard of 12. Was it a B-side or something?

Do 12 Kilos... I love that track.

What's 12 kilos? I know 3 kilos but haven't heard of 12. Was it a B-side or something?

Damn! I can never seem to remember the title. For some reason I've decided to name it 12 Kilos instead of 3 Kilos.

Something's not right with the loop, because the rhythm gets a bit messy from time to time.

Shhhhh, you wasn't meant to notice that! :omg:

I think an amen jungle mash up would be fun to listen and dance to.

A very good jungle mix has already been done (I haven't got the link but it's worth searching for) so making another would just make mine look bad by comparison. The only trance remixes I could find were shit so I gave it a shot :P

I think I'm gonna remix Jericho or Girls next. Anyone know if some good Girls or Jericho remixes have already been done?

Jericho is an incredibly sick tune as is and one of my favs. The break is just the funkiest of shit. I think its hard to remix a Prodigy track in my mind and improve it.

Guest Joence
i'm sorry, but this is dreadfully produced.

What would you do to improve on it oh wise one? Personally I think it's pretty damn good for my second ever attempt at a remix and less than a year of experience making music.

Archived