IGNORED

loafeye "shiny line"

lo-fi

of the 3 new ones you have posted recently, this is my favorite. i will listen to the other two a few more times before i comment. love them all btw but this one is more than outstanding. this evokes such feelings in my subconscious like many of my favorite loafeye tunes i can sit back and just take this song as a whole and not mentaly disect any of it it because its so good, the sounds blend perfect. its slow and trippy and makes me feel under and a tinge of sorrow. this is beautiful.

Guest Chimp Logic

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I really like your aesthetic and look forward to your releases.

The melodic choices you make are always interesting to me. The tonal elements here are really nice. I like the swirl affect that is going on. Definitely a 'beautiful sorrow' comes to mind, as triqp stated. I could listen to this a bunch of times and probably never get bored with it.

Yep. That's what I'm about to do.

Thanks lo-fi for sharing.

Peace

Guest Max Marlow

ah! this one is better. i love the strings and the melody. sounds like a cat in the rain :) ...walking along anywhere...

perfect tempo for it... and no second too short or long.

I love the bendy melody you have in there, it adds a lot of character. The rest has been destroyed with a mask of loss of fidelity, which some people may call lo-fi, and which I like. no real climax or anything, so didn't hold my attention very tightly, which can be good or bad, depending on need of situation.

this track is a perfect example of what i meant by adding more on "Just Visiting." this has tons going on, and it's exciting. great track. lots of dark noises that keep to themselves but are perfectly audible. it's a very strange and subconcious feeling this has. nice work.

i'd love to hear a straight up live bass line in this, though. something really active, yet something that moves so well with the track it doesnt take your attention away from anything else.

There wasn't really anything in the tune that held my attention. Just kind of repeated itself over and over. I think it could be condensed into like a two minute song. Not to sound pretentious or anything.

Yeah this was twisted as fuck!! The syths are really cool man. Definitely standing out a mile compared to other peeps music in terms of 'own' sound. Yeah I'd agree with Braintree maybe 2mins/2.30mins would be enough and then like to go into a fade and stuff. A subtle subby bassline would also be an appropriate addition. I do feel that superficially these last couple of tunes are missing than final element which makes them sound complete. Also I would add that the beats again seemed too loud in the mix so thats something to think about. I'd give it prolly a 3/5 'cause I definitely listen to it again and its seriously twisted music but as like a get up and vibe to thing it needs a bass. I'd love to hear this shit behind like some freaky ass horror movie it would just so be appropriate.

Archived