IGNORED

i wanted to buy a rephlex shirt

Guest Mr Salads

I'm not aware of any US sites or retailers that even carry the WARP merchandise, let alone other labels (other than records). Would probably be cheaper to DIY it than buy from the UK, which with the exchange rate, is very, very expensive.

i am in this same dilemma. there were a couple on ebay for a while but mad money for a t-shirt. oh well. joyrex, work us out a USA group buy or something? ehhh...

Does anyone on around here have one of the shirts that came with the Joyrex J9ii EP?

The royal blue one with the gold rephlex logo? Yeah...

yr new avatar is awesome.

Guest Caustic
Does anyone on around here have one of the shirts that came with the Joyrex J9ii EP?

The royal blue one with the gold rephlex logo? Yeah...

yr new avatar is awesome.

Second. it's like a weasel in a Big Daddy costume.

Guest Mr Salads
i am in this same dilemma. there were a couple on ebay for a while but mad money for a t-shirt. oh well. joyrex, work us out a USA group buy or something? ehhh...

This is a smart idea

Joyrex can you make some on cafepress.com? I dont think we'd have any legal issue there would we

This is a smart idea

Joyrex can you make some on cafepress.com? I dont think we'd have any legal issue there would we

Rephlex shirts? They'd have my ass in a sling if I did that.

Now, WATMM shirts... awww, fuck it - you know the drill.

Archived