IGNORED

Are Richard an alcoholic ( in some way ) ?

Guest Frequency

Guest Frequency

I just was thinking about this ... remember one post in some forum where Richard was log in and write about the sound and so on ... and in the end was something like i'm too drunk now or something like this ...

What place have the alcohol ( or other open your mind things ) in Richard's and other "electronic music" artists works ?

I'm sure that one of the best Richard's tracks was created in no clear mind ... but maybe it's just my wrong vision :beer:

frequency - this charade has to end.

and yes, richard probably did used to drink a lot. i should think he's cut down now as he's older and got a kid and that.

i also drink a lot. but i haven't any children that i know about.

When i was signed to rephlex as P.P.Roy there was seldom a day go by where myself and richard wouldn't be wacked out of our balls on cheap white cider, heroin and ecstacy pipes. I had to get out of that crazzy scene after richard took myself and Jason Buckle up in his hot air balloon and narrowly escaped killing all of us. I don't care how many amazing disco synthesizers you've got... nobody can do that much heroin and safely fly one of those things....

Archived