IGNORED

Universal Indicator FLAC

Guest KarakasaMusic

I got the INNOVATIONS CD last year, and track 05 has one of my favourite EVAR beats.

DUM Di-Di DOOM DUM

DUM Di-Di DOOM DUM

DUM Di-Di DUM DUM

DUM Di-Di DUM DUM

From the samples I've heard, this was from UI Green, track I on the 7" (the tenth track), right?

What??

Here are the samples I use: http://music.hyperreal.org/afx/index2.html

I've never had these contradict with a WARP sample, or a CD. I use them for rare Vinyl tracks (I have no turnable), the 1000 only ones, etc.

UI Green is at the bottom of that list of looping samples. It has 10 tracks, spread across 3 vinyl records (12", 10" and 7" for some reason). 4 tracks on the 12" (sides U and K), 4 tracks on the 10" (sides A and C) and 2 tracks on the cute little 7" (I and D).

I'm getting adapt to this know-it-all-ism...

yeah...

one of the really early aphex 12"s on coloured vinyl has a track that is two disparate tracks, panned hard left and hard right.

which 12" is it...?

AB3

Can someone get the first 10 seconds of the original of that song? Because then we can use our MP3s/Cd versions of the seperate songs to make a homemade, bi-eared mash! :angry:

The music on them is still shit even if the bitrate is higher.

ceephax acid crew - dennis weaver acid, UI style acid done right.

as wicked as dennis weaver acid is, its not "the new UI" or "UI style done right", obviously you dont understand the style of UI if your saying thats how the UI should sound like.

The music on them is still shit even if the bitrate is higher.

ceephax acid crew - dennis weaver acid, UI style acid done right.

as wicked as dennis weaver acid is, its not "the new UI" or "UI style done right", obviously you dont understand the style of UI if your saying thats how the UI should sound like.

There you go. Words from an authority on the subject. End of discussion.

Archived