IGNORED

Universal Indicator FLAC

Guest KarakasaMusic

a world of fucking difference from the mp3s that have been floating around forever, someone did an ace job of ripping this. check ur local slsk for a free copy

I have FLAC rips of UI Orange if anyone wants them.

is that yellow? if the quality is good definitely want em/

:mellow:

there is no UI "orange"

Guest hahathhat
a world of fucking difference from the mp3s that have been floating around forever, someone did an ace job of ripping this. check ur local slsk for a free copy

i bet you it was dave wright, unless some else made a second set of quality rips.

i think he still has the vinyl he ripped it from.

i have a mate who is a techno dj who owns pretty much all of the early and rare aphex stuff.

he has no idea how much it's worth.

paypal me and i'll hassle him for a loan, and rip the fuck out of it.

.... for you guys.:wub:

i have a mate who is a techno dj who owns pretty much all of the early and rare aphex stuff.

he has no idea how much it's worth.

paypal me and i'll hassle him for a loan, and rip the fuck out of it.

.... for you guys.:wub:

not really worth it, the only slice of early aphex in flac i do not own is R2d2 from joyrex ep/ have bradley strider/ on test press/ popcorn/ you_name_it

the only slice of early aphex in flac i do not own

can you own things you stole?

BAWWWWWW some dumbfuck actually emptied his bank account to buy these

Thanks for the heads-up. I picked up both of the Bradley Strider EPs a while back for not *too* much money.. Came with that giant Rephlex poster, to boot. Some of the best money I ever spent, although to tell you the truth they don't sound much better than the FLAC rips I already had.. Although Side B does sound a bit diffent for some reason (I know there were different versions, by the way..). Anyway, there's nothing quite like dropping the needle on CAT 001.. Boy howdy.

regarding the rip,

yes, even the txt file that goes along with it shoes the appreciation ;)

this new set of UI flacs has a txt file with it? just trying to sort which is this new rip (would like to compare the quality to my own)...

Archived