IGNORED

my aphex prints

chim

I did some cool aphex stuff in print class at my media school. Not the best images taken with my crappy currently malfunctioning webcam, but still:

The sketchbook is A4 and the photo is perfect quality, thanks to Josso!

The aphex logo inside is on each single paper.

Image282.jpg

Image283.jpg

Will be fun to see if I'll meet some aphex enthusiasts when I wear these pins:

Image281.jpg

I really should print an Aphex logo onto a black shirt or something. Nice pins.

how 'bout buying that sort of thing from warp?

Yeah I have the one from warp.. rip off though!!

Have you ever read this message from RDJ on Warpmart: "I never wanted to make Aphex Twin shirts easily available because I liked people to make their own but now there are too many Humans making them AND selling them so if someone is going to make money from selling them i'd rather it was me:)"?

And of course I've bought all of my RDJ releases. I'm not such a poor guy who tries to steal music from the genius.

• 3 months later...
Guest bbydhyonchord
cool pin (with the logo). i want!

i have done got three wiv da logo on dem in all da difrunt coulas init for point 75 of a pound.

ner ner nuh ner ner

better than thou

Guest Audiophile

i just make my own aphex/ae stuff. got a sweet asszorz omgjiya switch7 shirt with his face from one of the drukqs promos. it pwns

• 4 weeks later...
Will be fun to see if I'll meet some aphex enthusiasts when I wear these pins:

Image281.jpg

I've got three home made aphex t-shirts thats i made with plain shirts, a cardboard stencil and black spray paint. I've had those for a few years now.

Plus I've got a real one (big white logo, on black shirt) that I wear probably 3 times a week. I've never in my life had someone who knows who aphex twin is, and actually comment on any of them. Only a couple people who've asked me what the symbol means...

then again I'm from Rhode Island, and I'm probably one of ten people in the state the like's aphex...

you can get those pins on e-bay for like two bucks a piece. make a shit load and sell them!!

Guest Idiron's Giblets

i made an aphex twin shirt when i was fifteen using iron-on transfer paper. i forgot to flip the image before i printed it so the logo points the wrong way.

i made an aphex twin shirt when i was fifteen using iron-on transfer paper. i forgot to flip the image before i printed it so the logo points the wrong way.

i did the same thing with this image;

wap94cdr-front.jpg

backwards. doh!

and i've done other stupid shit like iron the waxy / sticky side of the paper ...

iron ons are alright though, when you get them just right they will last one or two years and are pretty cheap to make

Archived