IGNORED

unt027

Guest yanG

like it a lot as usual.... maybe put the slower 2nd part at the start then change into the first bit and then funk it up a bit (heavier drum samples) before getting to the end part

if that makes any sense???

wait... im putting it on again

0:42 love this development - will be singing this in my head no doubt today

1:10 - 2:00 this is what i meant as the 2nd bit

2:03 onwards.... this is what i meant about the end part... the approach reminds me (vaguely) of last rushup 10 here but that is probably because i have been listening to last rushup 10 about 10 times a day for months and everything i think about eventually fades away and is replaced by last rushup 10 on my mind's tape deck

i like it anyway

thx for the quick response, ludd i followed your advice, file updated :) still have a lot to work on, esp beat sequencing and production but the structure is more coherent.

I really like the composition and arrangement, though I'm not a huge fan of a lot of the synth sounds. You put a lot of care into the melodic structure, which I appreciate. The climax is especially nice, lots of tension in the chord changes/melodies, and some nice drum fills to go with it. The sound choices aren't really my thing, but I think the composition is top notch --and it generally is with your stuff.

Guest tht! tne

i tried really hard to think up some criticisms of this track but in the end i just have to agree with Zephyr_Nova about not being a big fan of the sounds used

• 3 weeks later...

Thx for listening!

I've updated the file, I think the track's finished now, looking for criticism on the last part above all. Any criticism welcome anyway. If you can help with the mix, production or anything, speak your voice :)

great programming and overall structure but that main synth didn't really do it for me... seemed too plastic/shinny-like whereas the rest of the track has this fuzzy/organic feeling to it. other then that though another great yanG track.

Archived