IGNORED

now playing thread

easterlingman

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abusivegeorge

Godspeed you black emperor, a cassette tape I found amongst many others which I think is a collection of either LUDD's? or Steves? I have no idea what the album is called, as most of the handwriting has been rubbed off, but its awesome.

Godspeed you black emperor, a cassette tape I found amongst many others which I think is a collection of either LUDD's? or Steves? I have no idea what the album is called, as most of the handwriting has been rubbed off, but its awesome.

if its this you got some money on yer hands

All_lights_fucked_on_the_hairy_amp_drooling.jpg

Guest abusivegeorge

if its this you got some money on yer hands

All_lights_fucked_on_the_hairy_amp_drooling.jpg

Can't make out the writing, but thats the cover yes, there is a blank copy too.

Why is it worth money*, it's just a tatty old cassette?

Edited by abusivegeorge

first godspeed release... 33 copies (apparently)yes, ill bet you can get some money for it

Edited by Z_B_Z

Guest abusivegeorge
first godspeed release... 33 copies (apparently) ill bet you can get some money for it

Ah I see, I doubt it, it's tatty as fuck, I wouldn't do anything with it anyway as it's from someone elses collection, if LUDD replies to this I'll know that if its not his then I know whos it is, and thus shall return it and the other hundred or so cassettes in that collection, or considering I hardly see him, just stop playing his tapes coz they are starting to wear out lol.

Edited by abusivegeorge