IGNORED

Slinky

Guest mrcopyandpaste

Guest mrcopyandpaste
What walks down stairs, alone or in pairs, and makes a slinkity sound? Well, originally it was just a spring falling off a desk. To be more precise, it was the desk belonging to marine engineer Richard James, who sometime in 1940 noticed that when the spring fell, it stumbled and tumbled across the floor for a while before laying to rest. After a few prototypes, the Slinky was ready to be introduced to toy stores in 1948, where it became one of the most popular and iconic toys of all time.

see my UFO in cornwall thread was way funnier and i dont hear any bitchin?

wtf

I certainly don't think your post was funny, I doubt anyone did. What is your point? Your post was more irrelevant than this one.

Guest Helper ET

my point is that they were pretty much the exact same joke except i got b7'd out of town

it's just not right....

i hope understand though that i'm not serious

my point is that they were pretty much the exact same joke except i got b7'd out of town it's just not right....i hope understand though that i'm not serious

agreed ET, fair enough, they were both equally undeservable posts (but yea, I know you weren't serious with your post, nice and amusing tho)

Guest hahathhat
What walks down stairs, alone or in pairs, and makes a slinkity sound? Well, originally it was just a spring falling off a desk. To be more precise, it was the desk belonging to marine engineer Richard James, who sometime in 1940 noticed that when the spring fell, it stumbled and tumbled across the floor for a while before laying to rest. After a few prototypes, the Slinky was ready to be introduced to toy stores in 1948, where it became one of the most popular and iconic toys of all time.

WHAT ROLLS DOWN STAIRS

ALONE OR IN PAIRS

ROLLS OVER YOUR NEIGHBOR'S DOG

IT'S GREAT FOR A SNACK

IT FITS ON YOUR BACK

IT'S LOG, LOG, LOG

IT'S LOG, LOG

IT'S BIG, IT'S HEAVY

IT'S WOOD

IT'S LOG, LOG

IT'S BETTER THAN BAD,

IT'S GOOD

EVERYONE WANTS A LOG

YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT, LOG

COME ON AND GET YOUR LOG

EVERYONE NEEDS A LOG

LOG: FROM BLAMO

Neither funny nor relevant.

You're killing this forum.

Guest nerojones

i must be lost....i had the damnedest feeling i was initially in a forum pertaining to the aphex twin...now i have no idea what to believe...

Archived